Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer in the Charlotte, NC area. This person will work on commercial building MEP projects, designing power & lighting systems, security systems, wiring layouts and schematics, and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Construction plans and specifications include power, lighting, fire alarm and communications as well as special systems (security, television, audio/visual, PA, etc.) and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes (NEC, IBC, etc.).
- Candidates must be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet time-induced deadlines,
- BSEE is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience. (or an AS Degree and 5+ years experience)
- AutoCAD experience a must; Revit / BIM proficiency is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in commercial building design; an overall understanding of MEP systems, with a thorough knowledge of Electrical systems
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits, PTO, 401k will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.