Permanent position: Our client, located in the Raleigh, NC area, has and immediate need for a Mechanical Designer or Mechanical Design Engineer. Candidates need to have experience with commercial project and will be working heavily in AutoCAD and Revit. P.E. or EIT is desirable but but not required.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Engineering and designing mechanical systems for commercial buildings, hospitals / clinics, office space, higher education, municipal projects etc...
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings.
- Construction plans and specifications and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree or experience
- 3+ years of relevant HVAC / MEP experience
- AutoCAD proficiency; BIM / Revit proficiency is highly desirable but not required.
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits will be provided.
- Paid relocation for exceptional candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.