Permanent position: Leading manufacturer of custom engineered material handling equipment is seeking an experience Project Engineer responsible for implementing conveyor systems and providing project management direction. Responsibilities for the Product Designer
Requirements for the Product Designer
- Assist in Managing process engineering, OEM suppliers engineering & fabrication, and field installation contracts
- Provide technical support for installation & start-up of conveyor and systems
- Design layout and detailing of conveyor equipment
- Review shop drawings to ensure compliance with technical specifications and maintainability & quality objectives
- Bachelor degree in engineering is highly preferred, but will consider other degrees/certification with extensive conveyor/material handling experience
- 3+ year's conveyor engineering experience
- This position requires conveyor construction management experience as well as design experience
- 2D AutoCAD & 3D modeling; Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
- Travel to customer sites will be required
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.