Permanent position: Engineering Project Manager needed at a leading manufacturing organization located in Northern Virginia. This is a corporate engineering role supporting plant engineering projects. MUST have a strong automation/controls engineering background. Excellent company culture and top notch relocation package. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Coordination of automation engineering, projects and systems to support the manufacturing operations
- Provide strong leadership skills in successfully leading projects from start to completion
- Identifies, develops, plans, and implements capital projects as needed.
- Support the plant operations by defining improved process flows and continual improvement efforts.
- Support and lead cross functional teams
- BS required; BS in engineering preferred
- 3+ years of automation/controls engineering experience.
- Must have experience with plant automation projects
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent company culture and top notch relocation package
- 20% annual bonus target
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.