Permanent position: Cincinnati, OH-Innovative automotive client is seeking experience Mechanical Design Engineers. Candidate must have 3 + years of experience with 2D/3D solidworks modeling. Must have design experience from mechanical systems from within the automotive industry. Experience related to automotive. Strong benefits, sign on bonus and a very competitive compensation package. Relocation assistance will be offered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Identifies and defines the scope of a component or sub-system design project and works to complete the required engineering in a timely and through manner.
- Uses 3D computer aided design (CAD) to effectively design and integrate components and sub-systems into a vehicle platform.
- Understands how their mechanical engineering work affects other engineering disciplines and works with them to complete projects in a time and cost-effective manner
- Does basic thermal modeling and other basic vehicle dynamics modeling
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- Must have mechanical system experience from within the automotive industry. Such as steering, braking, shocks, chassis etc.
- Proficient in Solidworks 3D CAD environment and 2D drawings environment
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Has experience doing FEA in SolidWorks
- Must have design experience from the automotive industry or related field. 3 + years of experience
- Full benefits, very competitive salaries and sign on bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.