Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager in the Marietta area. The ideal candidate will have experience in automotive manufacturing, as well PLC troubleshooting and robotics experience. This is a salary position with no overtime pay on first shift. A bachelor's degree is required. All candidates are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Continuous improvement actions (Kaizen) to optimize processes of the current machinery park by improving Man-Machine-Interface, adding error proofing, vision, and debugging. This is needed reduce WIP, down time, wasteful scrap and rework.
- Support all engineering change activities impacting the manufacturing process, and designing electrical/control-wiring schematics
- Updates all necessary equipment and fixtures to assist manufacturing to error-proof and improve efficiencies wherever possible, and support maintenance department in troubleshooting, solving machine breakdowns etc. If needed out of the normal working hours
- Managing a team of 10+ employees
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ year as a Maintenance Manager in automotive manufacturing
- Must have managed in a large plant environment 10 plus direct reports
- Experienced in Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting and programming (Robotic arm Kuku or Fanuc)
- Full benefits package including PTO, Health Insurance etc
- Bonues based on employees performance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.