Contract position: Project Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Hartford, CT area. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects of assigned projects including initiation, planning, executing, controlling and close out of projects. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage all phases of projects (planning, executing, controlling and close out using stand templates and project management processes.
- Secure approval for permits and licenses, budgets, materials, contractors and other resources for assigned projects.
- Determine project assignments, timetables and responsibilities of project team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 1 year in electric utility construction and project management experience.
- Project management experience is required.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.