Permanent position: Manufacturing company for industrial components in San Carlos, CA, is looking for a CAD Drafter. This is a direct hire position.Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Making design modicifactions and recommendations.
- Reviewing engineering drawings and part histrory files.
- Generate drawing templates and 3-D library parts.
- Proficiency in 2-D and 3-D CAD, SolidWorks preferred.
- Experience in creating orthographic and isometric views.
- General knowledge of mechanical hardware, sheet metal, machined components and injection mod parts.
- At least 2 years Drafting/Design experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.