Permanent position: (2) Manufacturing Technicians needed at world leading manufacturing plant located near Valdosta, GA. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, stable company. Must have a machinist/machining background. This is a first shift role that will require some weekend work. Overtime for any hours over 40 (~50 hr/week). Some relocation assistance is available for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Technician
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician
- Carry through to completion the construction and repair of all kinds of metal parts, tools, machines, and attachments.
- Change lay-out and set-up of the various machines and mechanical equipment in the plant as directed by supervisor
- Perform duties such as assembling, dismantling, moving, installing or repairing to blueprint specifications.
- Use all machinist hand tools skillfully; including: scrapers, chisels, files andmeasuring instruments.
- Set-up and operate all machine tools including lathes, milling machines, grinders, and shapers.
- Grind machine tools as required.
- AS in relevant trade preferred but not required
- Experience working as a manufacturing technician or machinist in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough understanding of operating principles of all assigned equipment
- Requires a basic technical knowledge sufficient to resolve complicated and mechanical problems requiring the use of complicated drawings and specifications and shop mathematics.
- Excellent benefits package
- Established, stable company
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.