Contract position: Facilities Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Merrimack, NH area. The Facilities Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing plant equipment, building and grounds, and facility support systems projects. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Plant and office planning and design.
- Providing technical support to manufacturing and maintenance activities.
- Monitoring compliance programs with local and federal agencies such as OSHA, OSFM, and EPA.
- Evaluate and recommend support systems such as power distribution, HVAC systems, and lubrication distribution and filtration.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent with 3 years of facilities experience.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, building management, and compliance standards.
- Project Management skills highly preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.