Contract position: Manufacturing company in Fairfield, CA, specialized in multiple composite and carbon fiber materials and processes for the world's aerospace market is looking for several machine operators.We are looking for at least 10 people for first and second shift: 10 to 12 hour shift. This is a contract position that will go permanent after several months. Interviews, every Wednesday at 3 pm. Responsibilities for the Machine Technician
Requirements for the Machine Technician
- Operates computer-controlled machines used in the coating and prepreging of advanced composite materials.
- Preparation (wrapping and labeling) of the product for processing, loading and unloading product from the equipment
- Makes measurements of the finished product.
- Maintains records of materials used in manufacturing process.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Highschool diploma or GED.
- Good Math skills. Able to convert grams to pounds,
- Ability to setup and operate computer controlled equipment.
- Flexible on shifts.
- Experience operating machinery.
- Will go permanent with the client.
- Guaranteed overtime.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.