Contract position: Social media company is looking for a Nanofabrication Engineer I in Redmnd, WA. This is a 2 year contract. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Operate Lithography, Clean, Deposition, Metrology, and/or Plasma tooling to build novel optoelectronic structures.
- Utilize AFM, SEM, FIB, profilometry, or other metrology tools to characterize substrate and its topography to assist with the fabrication flow.
- Work with research staff and engineering staff to analyze properties and performance of fabricated structure.
- Understanding of semiconductor processes Knowledge of semiconductor nanofabrication processes & support metrology.
- Quick learner with better than average Fab processing skills.
- Good understanding of Statistical Process Control principles and application.
- 15 pto days per 12 months of service.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.