Permanent position: Computer Hardware / Software Test Lab Technician needed in Lawrenceville, GA. Well respected and growing specialty electronics / computer engineering design and manufacturer is seeking an experienced Test Technician for a direct hire career opportunity in Lawrenceville, GA. Candidate will perform both environmental and functional testing for various computer hardware components and software operating systems.Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Develop test plans and methods for component validation testing
- Conduct thermal testing on various electronic components
- Test various operating systems for compatibility
- Follow test procedures and record results for new hardware testing including both functional and performance testing on ports, headers, jumpers, etc.
- Maintain test equipment and procure operating systems and testing software as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in computer related design or testing capacity
- Must be familiar with various types of test lab instrumentation used in test validation efforts, including temperature chamber operations for product temperature testing
- Ability to read assembly drawings & schematics a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.