Contract position: A Technician is needed for a world class utility company in the New Albany, OH area. This position reviews issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project. No per diem available. 95% office 5% field.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Configure the TFS Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist (excel workbook) for specific jobs, by entering project information and equipment names on the Equipment Summary and Asset Tabs.
- Coordinate with Print Services or Field personnel to print the job specific checklist or make an electronic copy available to be used on the job.
- Assist in the development of process improvements and documentation regarding the Checklist creation and initial IPS data entry.
- Two year Technical degree required.
- Engineering knowledge and technology skills preferred.
- Experience reading schematics, one-line diagrams, quick learner, MS Excel, Visio and Outlook, data entry, and with writing process and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.