Contract position: CAD Drafter needed for an amazing opportunity in the Cumberland, RI area. The CAD Drafter is responsible for building and maintaining image library and equipment, including implementation and enhancement of infrastructure related to said library and equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of blueprints in electronic form specific to the facility.
- Provide ongoing blueprint and image support to both New Product Integration, QA and Manufacturing.
- Set-up, maintain and support image equipment and library on a daily basis. This includes capturing and cross-referencing images of new and existing product lines. When applicable, train necessary personnel and create work instructions.
- Process and manage requests for drawing assistance as well as image request in a timely manner. Provide new 2D and 3D technical drawings for New Product Engineering and facility.
- Implement and enhance infrastructure relating to imaging library and equipment.
- Assist Engineering in data collection relating to new and existing product. This to include job creation, material calculation and expedition of development efforts.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Access)
- Must have SolidWorks experience
- Experience in a retail environment is a huge plus
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.