Permanent position: A leading equipment manufacturer in the Field of Material Science is looking for an Inside Sales Representative located on the west side of Cleveland, OH. The ideal candidate will have a technical sales background with prior inside or outside sales experience. Proactive selling and generating new leads as well as working with existing customers - not order taking. This position comes with a base salary plus commission and excellent benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Perform needs assessments for potential and existing clients.
- Cold call, prospecting and lead generation.
- Draft and present quotes to clients.
- Work closely with outside sales team to respond to customer inquiries and deliver presentations/demonstrations
- Maintain records of customer contacts and log forecast information
- Minimal occasional travel (<10%)
- At least 2 years of inside or outside technical or industrial sales experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable giving group presentations
- Abilities with Microsoft Office/ Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.