Permanent position: Large-scale logistics automation company is seeking a Systems Engineer in El Segundo, CA. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering and 3-5 years experience working with automated material handling equipment. This role will work in a fast paced team environment and will support R&D. Additional requirements and responsibilities below.Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Lead development of new automated material handling systems.
- Use standard engineering principles and new creative approaches to resolve issues from concept to final design.
- Solve complex problems faced in programs and projects.
- Assist in technical development of market segments and associated products to ensure customers' requirements are being met.
- Must posses a Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering; Mechanical engineer preferred.
- Must have 3-5 years experience working with automated material handling equipment.
- Must have the ability to perform cost calculations and financial projections for concept designs.
- International and domestic travel is required.
- 90% of healthcare covered
- Potential for 6% bonuses as well as potential for project incentive bonuses.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.