Contract position: We are searching for an R&D Support Technician (Product Stability) in Apopka, FL to work at the world's leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer.Responsibilities for the R&D Technician
Requirements for the R&D Technician
- Stability Support Technician will be primarily responsible for conducting stabilityand shelf-life studies in a variety of different beverages, both chilled and shelf-stable, including juices, dairy and plant-based drinks.
- Responsible for scheduling, preparing and moderating tastings with product developers and analysis and inventory of the samples.
- Perform product stability experiments and schedule tasting sessions as necessary.
- Prepare and process beverages and conduct analytical tests and taste/odor evaluations according to guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science is preferred, or Biology or Chemistry
- Experience with beverages and basic analytical testing is preferred
- Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (handling of glassware, preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping, etc.)
- Experience recording data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, mission-driven organization.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
- 12 month contract assignment, could be longer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.