Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for Engineer I in Opelika AL. This is a contract opening expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring
- Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Bioengineering, or Biomedical), MS preferred
- 1+ year medical device experience, prefer Validation experience and technical Writing
- CAD or software drawing knowledge
- Statistical knowledge
- Minitab, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc) experience
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.