An OEM manufacturer just south of Winston-Salem is seeking a PLC Programmer to assist their product development team. This PLC Programmer will be responsible for the original programming of new industrial equipment PLC's and HMI's (primarily Siemens). 60% of the industrial equipment will be new, while 40% will be older equipment that needs to be updated and tweaked. The ideal PLC Programmer will have 3+ years of experience in programming ladder logic, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley experience, and previous experience in an OEM manufacturing environment. Limited travel (local, regional and national) will be required of this PLC Programmer. This PLC Programmer must posses the ability to take initiative and work independently.
location: Lexington, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Install and test PLC's and HMI's at Client facility prior to shipment.
- Partner with design engineers in control systems development for both new and existing machines, configurations, or options.
- Incorporate VFD's and servo controllers in a multi-axis system for motion control and speed regulation.
- Handle process improvement, capital and R&D projects simultaneously.
- Siemens and/or Allen Bradley experience.
- Experience in an OEM manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time locally, regionally and internationally.
- Ability to work independently.
- PLC Programming.
- Allen Bradley.
- Ladder Logic
- OEM Manufacturing.
- Regional Travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.