A Project Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Huntsville, AL area. The Project Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for creating detailed specifications for machining and assembly line manufacturing equipment, conducting equipment selection, project budgeting, and performing construction management activities. Qualified candidates must have a 3+ years' of process engineering experience and a knowledge of machining and assembly. This is a long-term contact opportunity slated to last a year or longer, and out client is only local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves.
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $30.50 - 45.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide planning process, budget, schedule for automotive testing equipment
- Oversee equipment run off & commissioning
- Create detailed layout criteria for equipment facilities
- BS in Mechanical engineering preferred, although an associates degree or related experience is acceptable
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- AutoCAD 2D capability
- Ability to work shutdowns during projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.