A Manager of Engineering and Maintenance is needed for a leading manufacturing organization near Monroe, LA. The Manager of Engineering and Maintenance is responsible to lead plant engineering projects, provide maintenance support, as well as conduct equipment start-up initiatives. Qualified candidates must 5+ years'of engineering and maintenance management experience within a high speed/ high volume manufacturing environment. An engineering degree is highly preferred. Relocation assistance will be considered for qualified regional candidates.
location: Monroe, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct capital project management and planning
- Lead start-up and troubleshooting initiatives
- Maximize asset reliability, up-time, and cost effectiveness with available resources
- Provide long-range planning for facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs
- BS in Engineering is highly preferred
- Must have a strong reliability background
- Prior people management experience is required; Prior experience working within a union environment is preferred
- Understanding of plant PLC and controls systems
- Excellent leadership capabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.