POWER ENGINEER sought at a strong plant, part of a large company in a position of growth. You should have low to medium voltage experience out of a heavy industrial or heavy manufacturing environment. Strong company culture, great benefits, and a promising career move. This is central to multiple large cities and in a great location itself- a medium-sized city with a small-town feel. Take your work life and career up a notch!
location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $90 - 115 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for reliability and maintenance of power-related equipment
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance for electrical, instrumentation, and drive systems
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors on equipment purchases and maintenance; train company employees and coordinate within plant on said equipment
- Assist with other electrical engineering plant needs when coverage is needed: automation including PLCs, maintenance engineering, etc
- 5+ years' experience in low- to medium-voltage environments required
- Experience out of manufacturing required
- Experience with electrical distribution systems, process instrumentation, AC motors required.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, required
- Ability to work in the US without present or future sponsorship required
- Experience with industrial automation including PLCs is a big plus
- Ability to troubleshoot a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.