Immediate opening for a Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Weld Technician / Mechanical Technician in the Wahpeton, ND area. This person will work on mechanical and welding projects in an industrial setting. We are willing to train and will entertain entry level candidates. Military veterans are highly encouraged to apply as well. (Day shift, typically 4/10s and overtime available)
location: Wahpeton, North Dakota
job type: Permanent
salary: $43.68 - 58.24 per year
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Repairs and preventative maintenance on pumps, conveying systems / conveyors, piping, heat exchanges, power transmission, industrial equipment, etc..
- Welding using a cutting torch
- Precision alignment, rigging, blueprint reading, preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Working from elevated areas and operating simple and complex industrial equipment; ex. forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks, bobcats etc...
- Must know TIG Welding
- Should have industrial maintenance experience, ideally focused on facility maintenance.
skills: TIG Welding is our top priority
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.