Immediate opening for a Project Engineer in the Taunton, MA. This person will engineer and design capital / industrial equipment in more of a start-to-finish environment. (customization of existing production lines, system integration, custom fabrication and assembly, install / start ups etc..) This person will be heavy 3D modeling / design and engineering, sizing equipment, component selection etc...
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinate with PM, Purchasing, Fab throughout the project to ensure deliverables are on time and under budget.
- Work with other vendors and field service to ensure equipment is successfully integrated within the plant and within any existing controls systems / production lines.
- 3D modeling proficiency, (ideally Solidworks) -> Engineering and Design of capital equipment, conveyors, production lines, ovens, furnaces, industrial production equipment etc...
- Machine Design
- Heavy industrial equipment, ideally; any capital equipment acceptable
- Sheet metal fab and large assemblies
- Structural steel associated with machinery
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.