Permanent position: Multi-national automotive parts manufacturing company in Water Valley Mississippi is seeking a PRODUCT LINE MANAGER with 8+ years in a high volume, electro-mechanical manufacturing environment. Proven leadership and communication skills are required. 3+ years of manufacturing supervisory experience is required. Salary is $125k-plus. Company sponsored benefits-medical, dental, vision, short/long term disabilities, 401k, and relocation assistance
location: Water Valley, Mississippi
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Ensure planned production levels, quality, efficiency, and budget objectives are met.
- Effectively identify, prioritize, communicate, and implement effective operations improvement plans
- Investigate and analyze problems pertaining to production delays, quality discrepancies, inventory control, and inadequate methods
- Must be capable of training and mentoring the Team Leaders in his/her respective department
qualifications: Requirements for the Operations Manager
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA is a plus
- Automotive industry standards and process knowledge: SORs, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEAs, Flow Charts, Routings, TS 16949.
- Superior skills in managing and improving production systems and processes
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience in a supervisory capacity as well as an in-depth understanding of manufacturing operations, processes, and procedures.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with high volume, electro-mechanical products
skills: Keywords; Operations Manager, Production Manager, Automotive industry standards and process knowledge: SORs, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEAs, Flow Charts, Routings, TS 16949.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.