Permanent position: Privately held Engineering firm is looking for a Project Manager for their Houston location. Qualified candidates must have Engineering Degree and experience managing capital projects cradle to grave.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for project management of capital projects
- Responsible for project management within the petrochemical, refining, renewables industry
- Must have BS in Engineering-Chemicals is preferred in related industry and MBA preferred
- Must have at least 10 years of project management experience
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel and relocate to project sites as needed
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Ability to multitask
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.