Immediate Perm opening in the Charleston area for a Production Manager! The Production Manager will oversee manufacturing facility's production/assembly areas. Maintain compliance to ISO 9001 and ATEX standards while meeting production schedules and on-time customer delivery. Collaborate with QA to resolve Nonconformance issues. Manage and prioritize production schedules based on input from Supply Chain Manager regarding delivery of components.
location: Ladson, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Oversee all aspects of the Production operation.
- Determine resources to achieve highest production with the most efficiency,
- Create SOPs and conduct training on the SOPs
- Administer the Plant Safety program
- Manage and apply solutions to Production issues
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5+ years Manufacturing Operations / Production Management experience required
- Proven Leadership skills to lead and manage plant employees
- Microsoft Office, ERP, AutoCAD are required
- Team Builder
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Engineering expertise to facilitate equipment upgrades and repairs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.