Immediate - Direct Hire Opening - for a Field Service Technician, specializing in industrial equipment. This position an hourly role, with time and 1/2 for overtime and is expected to travel up to 60% of the time. We are looking to pay around 25-30/hr depending on specifically relevant experience.
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Installation and Servicing of Capitol Equipment or Industrial Machinery
- Ability read and interpret blueprints and wiring schematics
- willingness to travel 60% of the time
- 4+ years of Field Service experience or Installing industrial equipment
- Experience with installation or commissioning of industrial equipment
- Any experience with installation of equipment powered by natural gas, or working with burner systems would be a plus (not required and we will train)
- Experience with basic trouble-shooting of PLC's would be a plus
skills: Ideally someone with combustion burner troubleshooting experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.