Multi-national Tier I auto parts maker seeks a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (temp to perm) for its manufacturing facility located in TUSCALOOSA, AL. The HR Manager provides Human Resource support to the plant including operations, logistics, quality, maintenance and general administration functional departments. CONTRACT TO HIRE, MUST HAVE UNION EXPERIENCE!
location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Establish strong business relationships with the Manufacturing leadership team to create an effective partnership
- Identify trends, risks, and opportunities within the organization and develop solutions in partnership with Corporate HR.
- Ensure winning practices are employed in the areas of talent acquisition, assessment, development, employee relations, and on-boarding, change management and communications
- Provide business insight through data analysis, research and benchmarking
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline required; Ten+ years of progressive HR experience with particular emphasis on organization development and talent management in a UNIONIZED Manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience
- SHRM-CP or PHR required; SHRM-SCP or SPHR desired
- Strong knowledge and experience in federal and multi-state employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and effectively communicate with management and interact with employees at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 10 years HR experience in a unionized manufacturing facility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.