Construction Management firm in San Diego, California has an IMMEDIATE need for a Senior Project Manager with experience in the hospitality sector. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of project management experience working on hotels/resorts.
Local candidates are strongly preferred. Please apply below!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Produce a thorough forecast, which will allow for project to be delivered on time and on budget
- Change Order Management- track all proposed change orders, provide owner with status updates regarding changes, and work to recover all legitimate general contractor costs relating to owner changes
- Project Close Out- Establish an effective close out plan early in the project, implement the use of the noncompliance reporting system, teach the close out process to other employees
- Oversee owner/sub requisition process
- Manage cash flow of the project
- Establish a fair approach in building relationships with subcontractors and the owner
- Create an atmosphere of teamwork on the project
5 years of project management experience on hospitality projects (specifically on hotels or resorts)
skills: Demonstrated business acumen, excellent organizational skills, close attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency will be necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.