We are searching for a CNC Programmer in the Baltimore, MD area to work for a leading defense company. This could either start as a direct hire or a temp to hire position depending on the candidate.
location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Program Numerical Control (CNC) Equipment through the use of computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) programming tools.
- Plan and design the tooling to preform associated NC operations
- Certificate in CNC machine programing or Minimum two years college level study with an emphasis in Manufacturing/CNC
- 5+ years of experience in CNC Machining Operations and a minimum 3 years in the basic understanding of programing.
- Must be able to use prior machining and programming experience to develop program, fixtures and processes under some supervision.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance once hired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.