A global leader in Electronic labels and IOT Solutions is currently in search for a promotable Business Development Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. The office is located in downtown Chicago. The ideal candidate will have experience with New Client Acquisition and developing new business across multiple industries, researching establishing and building influential relationships with client decision makers at management and C-suite levels.
.This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has been in business for over 25 years that will have many opportunities for promotion. This position will be interacting with a dynamic, highly growing group in an early stage market - entrepreneurship affiliate setting
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Business development and sales - responsible for sales strategy, client relationships, opportunity development, forecasting
- New Client Acquisition - develop new business across multiple industries
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's vision, strategic priorities, capabilities, and practice specialties
- Develop new business opportunities with potential clients, focusing on converting qualified prospects by presenting compelling business propositions and solutions.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability targets
- Develop and maintain a robust, targeted deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales
- Research, establish and build influential relationships with client decision makers at management and C-suite levels
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning us as a strategic adviser delivering actionable insights and practical business solutions
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings, promote our service solutions and provide feedback on market trends
- Update CRM system regularly.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Direct field sales experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Sales of both hardware and software products required.
- experience working in startups, technology related business development, strategy or IT consulting, sales.
- Must have experience penetrating new accounts.
- Experience in the retail industry
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve aggressive deadlines and sales targets
skills: sales, business development, software, technology, technical sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.