Growing manufacturer is looking for an Automated Systems Test Engineer in the Buffalo, NY area.
The ideal candidate will possess experience either mechanical or electrical engineering experience who is proficient with LabView software.
This role comes with a very competitive salary, commensurate with experience ranging from $50k to $70k along with relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Depew, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work closely with Engineers and Calibration Technicians to develop calibration techniques and procedures for sensor products and systems.
- Create software applications to generate calibration data, configure products, automate testing and calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Develop, test, debug, install and maintain software and hardware for product calibration and testing.
- Develop and publish operating and maintenance instructions for ATE programs and systems.
- Provide applications support to Sales and Customer Service for technical inquiries on signal processing and sensor measurements.
- Provide support and training on computer hardware, software, systems and application programs.
- Research hardware and software solutions for compatibility and applicability.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Education/Training: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- Special Processes: Expertise in digital data acquisition and signal processing. Strong knowledge of software development and computer hardware. Working knowledge of Labview application development.
- Experience: 1+ years of technical work experience in an engineering, laboratory or manufacturing environment or formal
- technology internship.
- Physical Demands: Ability to perform all job functions with reasonable accommodations. Strength, vision and dexterity suited to basic soldering and the use of hand tools.
- Design, develop, deploy and support computerized calibration systems for Engineering and Production testing and calibration of company products.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.