Global company on the cutting edge of advanced robotics technology is currently in search for a Robotics Technician to join their growing team. The Robotics Tech position will be responsible for providing first line support to the operation. Ideal candidate will be familiar with basic UNIX shell commands. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
location: Lebanon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
- Communicate across multiple departments to ensure the right equipment is being used to maximize operational efficiency, and assist with the planning.
- Coordinate Robot software roll-outs to keep the most up to date software running across the Robot fleet.
- Investigate any stoppage on the grid which pauses the Operation and see through to resolution, including escalating to off-site support and remotely connecting to the Robots.
- Monitor Robot performance and appropriately escalate problems to Engineering Operations for inspection.Monitor the status of both the Robots and the physical grid - investigating locked grid cells, charging ports and general Robot health.
- Align, priorities and monitor KPI's
- A degree from a vocational or technical school in a relevant field of study or an additional two years of relevant experience.
- Be familiar with basic UNIX shell commands to connect to remote hosts, authenticate and traverse the file system.
- Be able to work with log files and extract relevant log lines through the application of commands used for file manipulation.
- Experience of working with computerized maintenance management systems.
skills: UNIX shell commands, automated, warehouse, distribution center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.