A leading chemical manufacturer in Arkadelphia is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to assist their Product Development team. This Senior Process Engineer will continuously improve the manufacturing process by applying LEAN manufacturing, 5S, Six Sigma principles and SPC. This Senior Process Engineer will be working with new and existing thermal composites; thermal composite responsibilities will include tooling, bagging, curing, trimming and bonding. The ideal Senior Process Engineer candidate will have 5+ years of continuous improvement experience in an automotive and/or aerospace environment (preferably both), have experience working with thermal composites and be comfortable in a fast-paced serial production environment. A B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Science, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required. Six Sigma Green Belt is strongly preferred. Working knowledge of ISO/OSHA standards as well as working knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred.
Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Senior Process Engineer candidate.
location: Arkadelphia, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyze manufacturing process flows for enhancements of quality, cost reduction and throughput; quality enhancement is the primary focus of this role.
- Prepare and maintain routers, work instructions, bills of materials, test requirements and lab test requests.
- Manufacture thermal composites, including tooling, bagging, curing, trimming and bonding.
- No direct reports, but this Process Engineer may lead up to 20 individuals indirectly depending if he/she is serving as the process owner.
- 5+ years of continuous process improvement experience in the automotive and/or aerospace industry (preferably both).
- B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Science, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with thermal composites.
- Six Sigma Green Belt is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of ISO/OSHA standards as well as working knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.