National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Machine Adjuster. This position is located near Fairfield, Iowa. The Machine Adjuster will oversee all equipment in operation to proactively detect malfunctions as well as assist with troubleshooting and preventative maintenance activities.
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $23 to $25 an hour, plus OT, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Fairfield, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- Read instructions from job tickets; set up, adjust, troubleshoot and maintain envelope converting equipment according to safety, quality and production guidelines
- Continually oversee all converting equipment in operation to proactively detect malfunction or problems expediently through observation and listening
- Provide assistance in training, coaching and developing Machine Operators and Machine Adjuster Trainees
- Must have direct experience maintaining and troubleshooting envelope converting equipment
- Must be open to working a first shift opportunity
- Background in continuous improvement is highly preferred!
- Hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $23 to $25 an hour, plus OT, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits!
skills: Manufacturing, Envelope Converting Equipment, Continuous Improvement, Equipment Maintenance, Quality Control, Production Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.