A Material Coordinator is needed for a company that produces electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings in the Dubuque, IA area. This position will support production departments/employees on part shortages or problems and drive for resolution and root cause of issues.
location: Dubuque, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 6am to 3pm
- Support cab production lines. Communicate issues/resolution to the appropriate module representatives for follow up, provide recommendations for solutions, and resolve consumption errors.
- Maintain inventory accuracy/management, and implement engineering release and change management processes.
- Audit material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree, but it is not required.
- Must have experience with Material flow, Inventory Control or Supply Management.
- Inventory Management, Engineering Release, Change Management Processes, Microsoft Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.