A Maintenance Planner is needed for a direct hire role with a industrial manufacturing organization near Augusta, GA. The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling mechanical maintenance plans.
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years' of maintenance planning experience for and industrial manufacturer, paper mill preferred, and proficiency with SAP or MP2 software. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
location: Augusta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $77,000 - 96,300 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Plan and schedule mechanical maintenance tasks for the fiber department
- Review each work order for completeness, validity of the priority, clarity and accuracy of information
- Estimate maintenance jobs; show sequence of steps, number of crafts person man-hours and materials
- Direct contractors and ensures compliance with safety and quality requirements
- Create and maintain BOM's
- 3+ years' of maintenance planning experience for and industrial manufacturer; Paper mill experience is desired
- Proficiency with SAP or MP2 and Microsoft Office
- Self starter
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.