Mechanical Engineer located near Morgantown, WV at a world wide leading heavy industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to provide engineering support for effective and efficient maintenance and reliability of assigned equipment. Must have a BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering is coveted) with at least a minimum of five (5) years experience within an industrial manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and expanding organization. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
location: Fairmont, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide competent and timely engineering support for effective and efficient maintenance and reliability of assigned equipment.
- Maintaining and improving equipment safety, quality, reliability, efficiencies and controlling cost in the operations
- Developing practical solutions to repetitive equipment failure problems
- Responsible for the selection of replacement or new equipment to help ensure ease of maintenance or repair
- Assisting in the development of engineering or maintenance procedures and repair work
- Providing the lead role in the design and implementation of plant predictive maintenance technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering is desired)
- Minimum of five (5) years experience providing engineering support within an industrial manufacturing environment (steel, metal, aluminum or automotive manufacturing environment is coveted)
- Project management experience is required
- Exposure to maintenance procedures and equipment reliability
- Excellent Mechanical abilities - Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Lubrications, Bearings
- AutoCAD experience is preferred
- Growth opportunity
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.