Manufacturer near Acworth, GA is hiring a Production Supervisor to be responsible for providing daily work direction while ensuring that safety, product quality, and productivity are the focus for all area hourly employees. This is a contract position with the potential of turning into a full time role based on performance. Apply now!
location: Marietta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Supervise and provide work direction to hourly employees.
- Review shipping and receiving schedule to ensure proper execution of production targets.
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing, controlling, and assignment of priorities.
- Oversee all documentation associate with onsite production and shipping times.
- HS diploma required.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Must be able to read drawings and interpret schematics.
- Must be familiar with logistical documentation.
- Candidates with conveyor experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.