Custom Equipment manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Entry Level Mechanical Engineer in the Georgetown, KY area. The employee must have design skills and would benefit from experience in the automotive industry. Experience with the fabrication and installation of equipment systems would be a PLUS. Seeking local candidates or candidates willing to relocate to Kentucky.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design and detail of paint booths, paint ovens, conveyor systems, tanks and components for automotive paint systems.
- Prepares Design, Fabrication and Installation schedules for timed completion of projects, monitors projects to assure timely completion, and develops and/or implements budgets, schedules and timetables for completion.
- Coordination of functions with the shop and various contractors.
- Customer relations with our key partners, including customer/end users, prime contractors, vendors and internal divisions
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be willing to travel to client sites for equipment installs.
- 3D modeling experience; preferably Solidworks
- Commutable distance to the Georgetown, KY area or willing to relocate
- Mechanical Design; Solidworks, Inventor
- Paint Booth Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.