Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Custom Equipment manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer in the Georgetown, KY area. The employee must have strong project management skills, design skills and would benefit from experience in the automotive industry. Experienced with the fabrication and installation of custom equipment systems is needed. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design and detail of paint booths, paint ovens, conveyor systems, tanks and components for automotive paint systems.
- Prepares Design, Fabrication and Installation schedules for timed completion of projects, monitors projects to assure timely completion, and develops and/or implements budgets, schedules and timetables for completion.
- Installation oversight and Project Management on-site to assure a quality project is provided in a timely manner.
- Coordination of functions with the shop and various contractors.
- Customer relations with our key partners, including customer/end users, prime contractors, vendors and internal divisions
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering specialty
- 6+ years experience designing equipment/machinery for industrial manufacturing environments. Experience with industrial paint booth systems would be a PLUS.
- Project Management and project oversight experience
- Must be willing to travel to client sites for equipment installs.
- 3D modeling experience; preferably Solidworks
- Mechanical Design; Solidworks, Inventor
- Paint Booth Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Project Management and oversight
- Contractor coordination and management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.