Tech company seeking a Hardware Engineer to join their exciting R&D team in Redmond, WA. This role will be designing and creating consumer electronics, participating in every aspect of product development from conception to production. The ideal candidate has a minumum of 7 years experience as a hardware engineer, ability to perform analog and power design and Bachelors degree in EE preferred.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Design consumer electronics. Participate in every aspect of prototype development, including concept creation, schematic, layout, manufacturing and testing. Provide simple technical documentation as needed. Actively work with a cross-functional team.
- 7+ years of experience as a Hardware Engineer
- Able to perform analog and power design
- Able to use Altium to perform both schematic and layout design
- Able to perform high-speed signal design. Familiar with USB, MIPI, etc
- Able to perform digital design, such as MCU design
- Familiar with PCB / FPC manufacturing. Able to guide vendors on board fabrication and assembly
- Experience with OrCAD is a plus
Bachelors degree in EE preferred but not required
skills: Great communication skills, with people both within the same discipline and in other fields
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.