A global leader in recycling for the purpose of recovering zinc and lead is seeking an Chemical Process Engineer. This is an entry-level position and relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
location: Millport, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Design and plan layout of plant and equipment
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.