Growing manufacturer is looking to hire a technical Sales Representative, this position will be located in the Phoenix, AZ area.
The ideal candidate will possess outside sales experience selling electronic products with a track record of building new and maintaining existing sales relationships. This person will need to be willing to travel to southern California 25% of the time.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $70k to $80k plus a very lucrative uncapped commission plan with an opportunity to earn over $125k in your first year.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for managing existing and prospective customers within a given territory by driving sales through development and execution of their sales plan.
- Provide various types of sales support for the customer base through scheduled meetings, phone and email correspondence.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers you will become a technical resource and trusted advisor/liaison between the customers and our engineering department.
- When visiting customers you must be able to cross collaborate and utilize various resources, this could include but is not limited to, Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Regional Managers or National Sales Managers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent of outside sales experience with a focus on selling electronics products
- Minimum of 3-5 years of practice, training and/or experience in technical sales capacity.
- Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel 25% of the time to southern California
- To keep skills sharp and up to date, the sales representative will receive training on company sales procedures and general company products and principles.
- They may also be required to attend and participate in sales conferences, trade shows and other local conferences in their assigned territory, and other areas where needed.
- Some additional duties could include but are not limited to providing quotations for products and services, demonstrations of equipment, training on proper use of equipment, responding to a wide range of customer inquiries on product availability, N/C samples, delivery, repair/service, account status and literature requests
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.