Global leader in their heavy industry field is seeking an Entry Level Process Engineer with a background in Metallurgical/Materials Science Engineering in the Louisville/Cincy area. Individual will monitor KPI's and other process variables and evaluates means and methods in effort to improve cost, quality, and production. Growing organization with a history of strong stability (no layoffs!). Historically dependable bonus, great benefits, and relocation assistance.
location: Florence, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Monitors KPI's and other process variables and evaluates means and methods to keep in control or bring in control.
- Performs in-depth analysis of problem areas in quality or throughput to bring quick resolution.
- Works within NPPC and ACIS and all quality/ISO system guidelines. Performs ISO conformance audits within the HM and helps operation supervisors maintain compliance with quality system requirements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with operation supervisors, group leaders, unit leaders and personnel to promote good process control and production of quality material.
- Interacts with Technical Department to insure proper standards and procedures are followed on all units in order to
- BS Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Science
- Great communication
- Internship/Co-Op exp. in Manufacturing
skills: Team Player, Great Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.