A Supplier Quality Engineer is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This position is responsible for setting and managing the quality and reliability standards for company Semiconductor components.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.00 - 57.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Establish the Quality and Reliability for Custom silicon, Merchant SOC, Passive, Discrete, Timing, and IC components throughout the life cycle.
- Provide consultation to the Design, Manufacturing and Commodity teams in qualification, and application of components.
- Create reliability predictive models for advanced technology nodes and translate the requirements into actionable projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or an Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience. Prefer at least 7 years of experience as a Semiconductor Component, Quality, Reliability or Product Engineer.
- Experience with quality and reliability testing including mechanical stress tests, shock/drop/vibration testing and environmental testing. Experience with materials characterization and analytical techniques.
- Semiconductor Components, Reliability, Product Quality, Root Cause, Corrective Action, New Product Introduction.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.