Engineering & Construction client is looking for a Subcontracts Analyst/Administrator with 5+ years of experience. The ideal candidate has experience supporting electric or gas utility transmission line engineering & construction projects, but any engineering or construction project background will be acceptable. This is a long term contract opportunity that could turn into a permanent job located in La Jolla, CA. Our client is only looking for local candidates at this time.
location: La Jolla, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for monitoring and managing monthly subcontractor financial forecasts on work performed & financial subcontractor results of respective projects
- Monitor Subcontractors invoices to date compared to their contract value
- Review all subcontractor invoices and process once approved
- You will be responsible for issuing & tracking change orders from the Subcontractors
- Coordinate with the Financial Reporting team to understand work processes set in place for subcontractor invoicing and provide improvement feedback
- Provide accounting, administrative and clerical accounts payable support as it relates to subcontractors
- Ensure all associated subcontractor construction contract compliance documents are in place with respect to documentation and electronic processing of subcontractor invoices
- Review contract terms & conditions of existing Subcontract agreements
- Monitor subcontractor insurance certificates in compliance with contract requirements and advise subcontractors of corrections/modifications needed
- Process monthly billings and subcontractor payments and then follow up with subcontract payables and subcontractors to ensure timely payment of subcontract work
- You need specific experience as a Subcontracts Analyst or Administrator supporting engineering or construction projects?
- You need experience managing & interfacing with subcontractors to follow up with them on their invoices related to the projects you are supporting
- You need experience issuing & tracking change orders from the Subcontractors
- You need experience reviewing subcontractor invoices and then processing them
- BS degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Construction Management or related field is a preferred
- You need specific experience as a Subcontracts Analyst or Administrator supporting engineering or construction projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.