Planner/Scheduler needed in Superior WI for a long term contract position. This person will assist with scheduling using P6 for a major pipeline construction project.
location: Superior, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assigned to projects up to $20MM/Year with typically 1 year or less in duration..
- Assist with reviewing planned activities, remaining activities and progress with field supervision and PM.
- Solve a range of straight forward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures and can recommend process improvements.
- Supports Project Controls department and project management personnel.
- Assists in preparation of training material.
- Works as part of a project team.
- Education / Experience: Post secondary education
- Engineering EIT or greater (or its equivalent).
- 0-3 years of practical experience.
- Working towards a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation
- Working knowledge or Primavera P6 software.
- Familiar with WBS/CBS and resource structures for projects.
skills: team work, time management and strong communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.